Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I put a bid in for a house and looks like I got, unfortunently that means I need to get rid of my truck. I just finished putting new tires on it like 2 weeks ago too. Anyways the mods are in my sig except for the DI reg. return. The chip isn't going with the truck. I have a bunch more pictures but couldn't figure out how to get them to load. Here is a link to the ebay add eBay Motors: Ford : F-250 (item 160230254541 end time Apr-21-08 17:26:14 PDT) Hopefully someone can give it a good home, I really don't want to see it go... but I need a home too.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would anyone be interested for 11,500? I really really need to move this thing.

·
Registered
905 Posts
miles? cab configuration? 4WD? details are always good. :thumb: And to post photos. Go to photobucket.com. get a FREE account there. Then you can upload your photos off you computer onto photbucket.com. Once you have done that. You just copy the "IMG" code and past it into the forum. Let me know if you need any help. :thumb:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I thought the ebay add in my post still worked. Its a 1999 f250 7.3l supercab shortbed 4wd. Lariat trim, new tires, sirius radio, regulated return, and the stuff in my sig. New alternator and ball joints. Rubberized rocker panels, and bedliner. I have close to 30 pics of it so if you want more e-mail me at [email protected]

Just realized the ebay add still works, you can see pics on it.

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
want to part with the reg return and the hpx line, on it just asking

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I want to keep it as a whole.

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
okie dokie just trying to hook you up with a little extra dough

·
Registered
905 Posts
HOW MANY MILES?

·
Registered
905 Posts
EBAY ADD DOESNT WORK FOR ME FOR SOME REASON????

·
Registered
905 Posts
dam. still doesnt work. ???

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man it works for me. Does it not work for anyone else?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. I can't believe no one is jumping on this. 10,000 would get it and it only has 110,000 miles.

·
Registered
88 Posts
WOW.. If I didnt have my 6.0L.. Great looking truck and a friggin great price! In my opinion way to low.. don't kill yourself.. stick it in autotrader.. I've sold a lot of trucks like that, always within 30 days of my truck going in the trader to. Good luck and if I come across anyone needing a truck I'll pass the word along for ya..

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
If I wouldnt of bought my 99 3 weeks ago I woulda flew to Ill for this beast.

·
Registered
88 Posts
yea, this is a great deal... I mean heck I'd almost buy the dang thing just because you'll never get one that cheap/that clean! The boss would get a little mad though if I brought home another diesel..

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Man if I could get someone to buy my truck and get the money to afford this one I would buy it in a second thats a dam good price for a good lookin truck

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I pretty much have to get rid of it. I know I am taking a loss, but I have till May 5 to sign the final papers on my house and I need this thing gone. It was going to be close to two weeks before it got into the autotrader. I am gonna miss this truck...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Do you still have the truck? I'm interested if you do. My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks Chris

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya its still for sale, the dirtbag ebay buyer turned out to be a fraud.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts