Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 F250 powerstoke, Newly built tranny, with double disc billet TC, Suncoast shift kit, heavyduty clutches, B&W gooseneck ball, Auto meter C2 gauges(boost, trans temp, EGT) Custom int(orange and black), flip down dvd player with 8'' tv, sirus radio, 20'' helo wheels, 36-15.5 Mickey Thompson MTZ tires(with only 20K on them, Propane kit with 33lb tank, TS 5 pos. chip(up to 140hp) 4'' pro comp lift, pro comp shocks, new carpet, 05 nerf bars, 4'' exhaust from turbo back then goes into a 7'' stack, custom paint job, and a lil more.
The truck was a daily driver for an older man to work an back which was a 200 mile trip daily. He sold it with 170k on it then it was tricked out. I bought this truck with 210K. I drove it until 250K then had the tranny rebuilt. It now has 255K and still runs as strong as it ever did. Dont let the miles fool you.... The truck looks like brand new. I will be at the TS race and truck pull in Bowling Green KY. Asking price $18,000

·
Premium Member
8,298 Posts
can you post pics of the interior?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, just give me until tonight and I will get those posted. The truck will be in a diesel magazine in Aug. I just really cant say what magazine yet. But it was a big photo shoot in Tenn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts