Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I meant tiers not tired I have a 1999 f250 with leveling kit and 20" rims I'm not sure what tires it has but I have seen a lot of 99 f250s with big tires and I wonder how do they do it so it won't hit the leaf spring they don't seem to have spacers since the tires aren't that out. I was wondering if I put a 4" suspension lift will that make a difference and let me put bigger tires or will it still hit since the leaf springs are still their can you help me out and tell me what I can do I and I don't want to get smaller rims I bought the 2013 f250 rims and look really good on the truck

· Registered
8,907 Posts
What size spacers did you buy when you installed the new 2013 rims

· Registered
8,907 Posts
Those spacers and a leveling kit should clear your leafs. You may have to space your bumper out and zip tie back your inner fender. What I would do is check Craig's list for a cheap 35" tire and give it a try. If it does rub you will the leafs you need bigger spacers. If it rubs anywhere else you may need a lift.

· Registered
8,907 Posts
If it rubs the leafs you need bigger spacers. If it rubs the bumper or inner fender you need a lift.

· Registered
8,907 Posts
I have no idea.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.