Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 7.3 diesel extended cab long bed It has 367,000 miles on it. I ran it out of diesel about a week ago and the fuel pump seized up and wont pump out of the tank. It will start with WD-40 but wont stay running cause of the fuel pump.

Has a new HD transmission with Mag-Tech deep pan, billet 3 disc converter, shift kit, 4 inch Turbo back exhaust, Preditor 3 hand held tuner, New turbo about 3 months ago with upgraded wicked wheel truck has 05 front end with Halo head lights, has 17 inch x 14 wide rims with 39.5 pitt bull rockers tires arent in very good shape but all hold air. has an all spring no block 10 inch lift kit new shocks. Truck needs a fuel pump and will run was my DD till i got a new tuck then i was thinking of making this a 5 ton truck but i am going to see what i get offered in a trade first and if nothing good comes up ill keep it.

looking for FLATS BOAT, AIR BOAT, 4-Wheeler, Toyota 4x4 (very nice old one or newer tacoma), Maybe a 12v truck, Big 2.5 ton truck, Mostly looking for fun toys i already have another diesel and a good gas mileage car but am interested in all offer so let me know what you have. As it is right now i am mostly looking for a trade but to put a number on it cause i know everyone will ask i want 8000 obo but would rather a trade..

Text or Call 4077220255 name is Ty
Or Email [email protected]
or message me on here im not on much..

·
Registered
827 Posts
arrgggg...get that K and N filter out of there, why dont you throw a new fuel pump on there...they arent too expensive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just so happens i bought an 06 mega cab the day after this one ran out of fuel and i have not made time to really mess with it. im sure it will come down to me fixing it unless someone comes up with cash or a good trade before.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts