·
Registered
4,137 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tony,
I would like to buy a set for my 2002 Ex. Do you give a discount to members here?
We currently do not have any discounts or promotions running. We do offer free shipping and a lifetime warranty on these mirrors.

Tony

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Tony, do you have any promos on these mirrors right now?

·
Registered
4,137 Posts

·
Registered
8,581 Posts
Tony, do you have any promos on these mirrors right now?
We have a sale from 2/4-2/6. Use code TAX10 and save $10 off orders totaling $100 or more
Don't know if mine were the trail ridge but I got a pair of the 2008 upgrade mirrors for my 1999 in 2016 and a huge improvement in looks and function.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i saw you just got a new shipment of the TR00018 mirror set. im interested but i have a few questions...

why do you not offer this with OEM style amber marker lights? i really prefer the OEM look and see many other make them.

is there any way to get a set with the amber lights? i see you sell them separately.

considering i can get the same trail ridge mirrors off amazon for $50 less im more inclined to buy those if i have to spring $32 more for amber markers.

i understand you do offer a warranty with them but at the same time i really dont like the fact you offer no option.

thanks

We currently do not have any discounts or promotions running. We do offer free shipping and a lifetime warranty on these mirrors.

Tony

1 - 15 of 15 Posts