Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
lowered price/99-04 18" MKW wheels with Nitto Grappler tires

MKW m41 wheels with Nitto Terra Grappler tires 85% my truck is not lifted but does have a leveling kit. the tire size is 325/65 r18 should fit 1999-2004 f250, f350. the tires and rims were purchased before i bought the truck in December 2010 i have only put about 5,000 miles on it since then. I got a killer deal on some king ranch stuff an some Michelin ltx so no sense on these sitting around. might be interested in trading but would rather sell outright. I am centrally located in Lexington,KY if your interested p.M. me. You can see pics of the wheels and tires on my profile and I would be happy to send more if requested. $1100.00 OBO these tires and rims new were $2000 get a great deal on some only gently used.
look at my gallery hall for pics!!!

thanks
mike :icon_ford:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Honestly I'm not to sure how to answer that I think it's the same spacing and offset as the stock 16" rims. I bought the truck last December an the previous owner had just put new tires on. An no I don't have any issues I have a company truck I use as a daily driver. my psd is strictly a tow/travel truck for my camper. I want the smoothest quietest ride with max fuel mileage. Lol that's why I'm selling I'm going with stock newly polished an powder clear coated king rnch wheels Michelin ltx stock size tires and new Bilstein shocks an stabilizer.

·
Winning DUHHH
2,389 Posts
Hey, tried opening your gallery. The pics wouldnt load. Please shoot me a text with some pics of possible! 612-703-4141

·
Registered
379 Posts
Can you text some close up pics of the tread left on the tires? Do you know how many miles have been put on them? What is the finish, chrome, polished, painted? (606) 794-85 six five, thanks!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes sir I can do that. I am a medic on the tail end of a 36 hr shift I get off at 0730 my truck is not a daily driver so it's at home I'll shoot you some close up pics sometime tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts