Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm thinking about getting a Tymar Intake and a 3 inch downpipe for my 97 350 and I was wondering if anybody else has done these mods and how they like them. What are the performance and sound additions from these additions? Anybody know about the pricing on them? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yes and ABSOLUTELY

I'm running the Tymar intake and a 3-4" to 4" Straight Pipe...Both great upgrades! You will be pleased!

If I recall...Tymar Intake ~125-130 bucks........Downpipes vary depending on design...Give Dale Isley a ring.... Future Home of Tymar Performance

·
Registered
3 Posts
i did it just this weekend and it is a most and wow cant keep foot out of the turbo sound plain and simply DO IT and DO IT NOW you will Smile every second.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the same setup, with just an intake it is a world of difference on the low end. With the intake and 4" exhaust, it responds similar to stock on the low end and alot better on the high end. Im now patiently waiting for my tw chip, for the fun to begin.

Call Dale Isley, he will set you up the right way on both. Intake $120 powdercoated, not sure on just a downpipe. He also uses different shipping companies to help save money.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts