Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my truck. Like the title says, it's a 1997 F350 RCLB 4x4 5spd, The truck has 32x,xxx miles (still my DD so it changes) but the engine was pulled at 320,000 mi and rebuilt. Had a new clutch installed at the same time. Only mods to the truck are- .84 exhaust housing on the trubo, AD injectors, Edge Evolution programmer, and gauges. Also has a set of clear euro headlights. The engine runs amazing, and the trans shifts great. Has no major drivertain issues. Also had a new alternator and water pump installed in Dec. 10. Truck is very clean for it's age and mileage. Has a few small dents, but that's it. Is an XLT with all the power options, which all work except the power lock switch on the passenger side. It unlocks but doesnt lock the doors. The only downside to the truck is the oil cooler is cracked and needs replaced. Book's for $7,505. I've got it listed locally for $7,000. I'm open to offers and trades. Trades- I'm looking for another 4x4 diesel, or maybe something fast. You can contact me on here, or my cell umber is 812-219-2216

·
Banned
3,771 Posts
wow if they're goin for that much there go for it, thats ALOT for a regular cab. Good luck tho.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like I said, I'm open to offers. I'm not gonna hold my breath for $7,500 but I figure a new engine with less than 5,000 miles on it has gotta add some value... :dunno:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts