Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1997 F350 Dually 84,600 Miles make me an offer

For Sale DAVISON MI - Sharp 1997 Ford F350 XLT 7.3 Turbo Diesel w/ less than 85,000 original miles, Manual Transmission, 2WD dually… asking $10,500...but I've had very few legit offers so I am open to suggestion.

The truck is in excellent condition. I purchased it from the original owner (green title). A licensed diesel mechanic has replaced both batteries, replaced the brakes all the way around (including 1 brake line), changed the oil, filters, manual trans fluid, & changed the rear differential + wheel cylinders. Basically all maintenance is 100% up to date. I also undercoated the frame and added a rhino liner / rail caps. The tires are about 80% tread. There is almost zero rust anywhere on the truck. The truck is clean and rock solid. KBB is $10,7000 but you’ll be hard pressed to find one like this in better shape. Car fax + receipts are available. Truck has never been used to plow.

I posted a walk through on youtube @

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Man if I could sell my 01 350 4x4 extended cab flat bed with 170xxx miles I would buy this on spot very nice truck

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I really wish I could buy this. GLWS

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.