Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty straight forward I dont find myself using this truck no where near as much as I use to, my family is growing and the truck just doesnt seem practical anymore, Ill try to list all the things the truck has had replaced, truck can be driven anywhere and needs nothing but a new home, message me for more info or contact me through here no rush to get rid of, may trade for something valued the same $15K OBO Thank you.......

-8 inch all suspension lift kit with rancho shocks
-410 gears in the rear with new posi clutches
-Dana 60 front end with Yukon 4340 chromolly inner and outer axles not 30 spline outers but 35 spline, New inner seals, outer seals, new rotors, new pads, new manual locking mile marker SS 35 spline hubs, and longer brake lines.
-6 month old batteries
-3 month old starter
-tires have 70% tread left
-8 inch stainless steel mitre stack with 4 inch exhaust and aftermarket downpipe
-Custom 6 position Tony Wildman chip made specifically for my truck
-Jensen touch screen Cd/dvd player with Bluetooth capability and boston acoustics speakers
-Aftermarket gauges, boost, egt, and trans temp
-Stage 1 injectors with built in boost fooler
-Rebuilt turbo with new pedestal o rings
-New Icp sensor
-New camshaft sensor
-Trans was rebuilt with a suncoast stage 3 rebuild kit and has aftermarket torque converter

There are soo many things Ive changed Im just stating the ones I can think of off the top of my head.....

·
Registered
582 Posts
Pics, or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dropping the price to what my bottom dollar is THIS IS WHAT ILL TAKE CASH 13K, worth every penny, if it doesnt sell by friday we'll keep her...... Thank you....

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,891 Posts
Man I like that truck, I've been debating getting an OBS to play around with. I'm assuming your somewhere in Florida given the lic. plate. What's the interior look like?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
good lookin truck, GLWS

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
That was a nice truck!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts