Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
top guys :ford:

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything is for sale for a price, lol. But sorry, too much blood sweat and curse words into that car to let it go :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
HOLY RUST BATMAN

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Up! Offers! Send them!

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Comeon guys I'm not asking for a million dollars here, send offers! Too many cars and not enough need for the truck anymore.

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump for $7800 or best offer

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just as a general update... I'm not sure why people think the truck is "super rusty"... maybe it's the fact that I didn't mention that the rockers are rhino lined and people that that 2 longitudinal stripes equal in proportion on both sides of the truck are rust??

If you guys want to see rust trucks selling for what I'm asking on a relatively clean truck, I'd be happy to show pictures.

·
Administrator
30,488 Posts
Just as a general update... I'm not sure why people think the truck is "super rusty"...
it's the tailgate it sets the mindset for the rest of the truck ,, and then the rear wheel well catches your eye

loose the tailgate and take a more flattering pic

since you asked :liar:

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interesting. So the tailgate ruins the outlook of the truck then? So if I were to get a new tailgate and take another pic of it, you think peoples opinions would change? Or take better pics of the truck in general?

the reason I have ditched that rust pos tailgate is because I can still drive atv's and 1600lb tractors on it w/out problem, so why replace a tailgate if it still serves its purpose :shrug:

I do appreciate the input though :thumb: If all it takes to sell the truck is to fix the tail gate, consider it sold!

·
Administrator
30,488 Posts
LOL

that was just my opinion at first glance

I went back and did a second take and in the post you mention rust also .. so that doesn't help ,, and the pic of the tire .. you see the rocker panel with the Rhino Lining

but it does look like it was applied over some bad rust in the picture ..

I would do a whole new photo shoot and redo your ad

but that's My 2cents I think you local Craig's is your best avenue someone needs that for a work truck

·
Banned
5,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Right I'm not saying it's rust free, because it's not. BUT, it's not some giant rusty heap that some people seem to think it is. There are trucks you can stick your whole arm thru the fenders on due to rust, and they are selling for what I'm asking on this truck. There isn't one hole on this truck. There is some surface rust in say, the bed, from using the bed and scratching it up..

There was some surface rust on the truck that I grinded down, half-*** smoothed out, primered, then rhino lined over. Thats why some areas look like that.

Like you said, it would make a top notch work truck.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
there's a white ex-cab 4x4 4" lift BFG's and 18" rims at a local dealership that is priced at $5,900. its in pretty good shape with zero rust.
just FYI

1 - 20 of 24 Posts