1997 Ford F-250 HD XLT

7.3L Powerstroke Diesel
4WD,
Off-Road Package,
Extended Cab,
Automatic,
8' Bed,
3.55 geared.

* Currently the truck is set-up as an F-350. The front twin traction beam front axle has been replaced with a solid Dana 60 axle. This axle has been completely rebuilt with all new components.
* 3" Sky Manufacturing Reverse Shackle Kit
* F-350 front leaf springs
* Brand new Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks (on all 4 corners)
* Brand new Skyjacker Hydro 7000 steering stabilizer
* Front sway bar
* Rear sway bar
* Triple Auto Meter Gauges (Trans temp, Boost, EGT)
* Tymar open air intake
* Tymar downpipe
* Twin 5" miter stacks
* 5* tinted windows all aorund
* Tuned by DP Tuning
* Brand new17" Raceline Predator 8 wheels
* Brand new 315/70/17 Mastercraft A/T tires
* Lund visor
* Delta diamond plate toolbox
* Diamond plate bed rails

Truck currently has just over 151,000 miles. I bought it with around 49,000 on it. I believe that I was the second owner, and I know the history of the vehicle's maintenance and treatment!! The interior is as clean as the outside too!!

The truck is in very good condition, and is well maintained. I have driven it on many, many trips, and I would feel confident to hop in it for another vacation.

If the deal is right, I have some other parts that will go with it as well. Such as the full set of factory Ford/Alcoa wheels (4 wheels and center caps), original front axle, original front leaf springs, a set of Super Duty front leaf springs, etc...

For me, it is very difficult to determine the value of the truck. But after reviewing NADA, KBB, Edmunds, and sales locally, I am going to list the truck at:

$10,500 FIRM

Please feel free to shoot me any offers, if you are seriously interested. You won't hurt my feelings. You may not walk away with my truck, but you won't hurt my feelings!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Nice truck apart from the sludge-o-matic. :thumb:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wish i live in Kentucky :( i would be all over that
Don't let the distance stop you!!!:thumb: Not sure where you are, but there are ways around that!!:nod:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice truck apart from the sludge-o-matic. :thumb:
Not sure why the negativity, but I, as well as many others, have had great luck with the automatics!:nod: Can't complain about the service my truck has given me. Although I don't abuse it hard either!:icon_ford:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Don't let the distance stop you!!!:thumb: Not sure where you are, but there are ways around that!!:nod:
i am in mass i will talk to the pops 2night and let his read/ look at it and will let you know

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am in mass i will talk to the pops 2night and let his read/ look at it and will let you know
:thumb: Take a look, see what you think. I have more info about the truck I'd love to share. I just didn't write a novel here on the site. Look it over. If you want more pics, which I will provide for anyone that is interested, as I'm sure you'd want more detailed shots, just ask. Shoot me a PM with any questions, and I'll forward my phone number to anyone who wants to shoot the bull about the truck.

About delivery, I actually have a buddy headed to Delaware at the end of May. Plus I have family in PA, so I can always handle a partial delivery. Bottom line, don't let the distance stop you. I've learned that the hard way over the years!!:doh:

And thanks for the other compliments guys!!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
:thumb: Take a look, see what you think. I have more info about the truck I'd love to share. I just didn't write a novel here on the site. Look it over. If you want more pics, which I will provide for anyone that is interested, as I'm sure you'd want more detailed shots, just ask. Shoot me a PM with any questions, and I'll forward my phone number to anyone who wants to shoot the bull about the truck.

About delivery, I actually have a buddy headed to Delaware at the end of May. Plus I have family in PA, so I can always handle a partial delivery. Bottom line, don't let the distance stop you. I've learned that the hard way over the years!!:doh:

And thanks for the other compliments guys!!
could you post some pics of the engine and the under side of the truck

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure can get a few more pics. If possible, can I get a few over the weekend?:dunno: We are to keep getting rain over the next few days. Just let me know if that is too late.

I need to get some new interior shots too.:wink[3]:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Sure can get a few more pics. If possible, can I get a few over the weekend?:dunno: We are to keep getting rain over the next few days. Just let me know if that is too late.

I need to get some new interior shots too.:wink[3]:
cool that fine

·
Registered
105 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I hope to get pics out this afternoon. I've been driving it the past few days in the rain, so a quick bath is in order!:thumb:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For those requesting more pics, try this link out and let me know if it works.

Photobucket Link

Pay attention to the photos marked, "May 17 2008." I hope they help illustrate the condition of the truck!!:thumb:

Please feel free to contact me, or ask any questions. The front axle is completely rebuilt with all new bearings, ball joints, diff oil, etc.....There is alot invested there! And that is not even including the dollars spent for the drop pitman arm, 3" Sky RSK, etc....

Also there is about $1,600 in wheels and tires that have just been installed!!!:tard:

So there is alot invested in the truck. Shoot me some questions, or an offer!:nod:

Thanks!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ford Fan and strokerguy.......

Did you guys get the link to the pictures?

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
sorry i havent been on lately had a couple cows die, but me and my dad are talking about it

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No sweat.

If anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me any questions, or a PM, and we can discuss the truck further.

Thanks!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts