Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im dying to get a exhaust on the ol' 97 PSD. I got about 250$ to toss for it so would be looking for a cheap setup. I love the look of the bug 5" tip before the rear tire (passenger side). I cant find any places on the internet that sell this exact setup. Can someone help me out and give me a few links of this type of system? Any help is appreciated, thx boys! :icon_ford::thumb:

·
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER
5,877 Posts
You probably won't find that exit option, but you can use a regular kit and modify it. Mine exits like you want, and I just used a straight piece of 4" exhaust tubing from the down pipe to the muffler, then a 90* bend and turn down. Check prices of the kit versus making your own. The 3" down pipe is a must!

·
Infidel
5,166 Posts
Yep, get a 3" down pipe, I had a muffler shop turn mine out in front of the rear wheel.
Craig

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guy, does anyone have pics from the DP back? Iv installed the DP on this year truck but owuld like to see the rest of the piping from the DP back and can probably tell exactly what i need from there, thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts