Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1996 OBS F350 CC 4x4 7.3 $7000 Firm

I am posting this for my husband, We have 2 F350's and need to get a car. The truck is a 1996 F350 CC 4x4 7.3L Auto Transmission with 4" Lift 35" Cooper Discoverers, has 291,000 miles. recently rebuilt transmission. Has electric brake set up tool box after market air filter. Also comes with black tool box. Has a couple of dents that can be popped out. The interior is in good condition no tears no stains. $7000 firm
Listed on Houston Craigslist for pictures can send more through txt.

1996 F350 Crew 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
170 Posts
I am interested! Are you not willing to throw in the ranch hand bumpers?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Gah! Why is it I start looking at CC OBS's when I have no money to spend????

Bump for a nice truck!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Why didn't u have this up last year lol :/ nice looking truck

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys!!! It really is a good truck! Just have 3, 2 running at the moment!! and the diesel cost is killing us. my husband drives 50 miles a day and we need a car of course he wants Mustang so not real sure how much better the fuel is gonna be!! Lol least its cheaper at the pump.

@pas6201 No he wants to put the Ranch Hands on my truck, We are willing to come down on the price since we are taking the bumpers off. We have 3 OBS's and 1 needs to go. Lol.... I forgot to list his Papaw's truck in his signature.. If you are interested your more than welcome to come lookout it. My bumpers are in good shape, just not ranch hands.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Its a Sad day when a Wife sells her husbands Powerstroke, but.. Kudo's for the wife having a powerstroke and choosing to keep hers!!

Bump for a good looking OBS..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol!!! Actually the "wife" Uhhmmmm!! Me!! Is losing her truck, the husband is getting it since we selling his. Now he will still have 2. Lol!!! Also he is also gaining a Mustang so in all reality he will have 3 cars and the wifey will have what he does not want to drive that day. Thanks for the bump and have a great day!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a heads up all we are leaving the ranch hand bumpers on the truck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump!! Nice truck just high miles I know... lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price lowered $7600.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price lowered again $7000 Firm, Will not go any lower. If not sold by this weekend we will remove lift, tires, and bumpers and put back to stock and sale for $5000.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold sold sold

1 - 13 of 13 Posts