Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Ford Crazy!!!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a well maintained Single Cab 1996 F350 7.3lt turbo diesel. It just clicked 101,467K. It runs and drives great. I would have no problem taking this truck anywhere. It will pull anything you hook up to it. Here is the list of things done:

Interior:
Leather Seat covers
Large capcity console
New Carpet kit (uninstalled)
Pioneer CD/MP3 player
Pioneer 2 channel speakers have replaced stock
Pioneer 400 watt amp
Dyno mat everywhere
Tented windows
Dash cover (Dash is not cracked or faded)
Pillar gauges (Trans temp, EGT, Boost)

Exterior:
Smoked Head lights
Smoked brake lights
Smoked cab lights
Window visor
Bug guard
Iron Bull bumper with lights
Custom billet grille
Tunnea cover
Fender Flares
Alluminum Wheels
33X12.50 Superswamper (will need to be replaced)
Hide away ball mounted in the bed for goose neck trailers.
Factory bed linner

Performance:
Tony Wildman Custom 6 position chip (stock, economy, tow, heavy tow, sport, and EXTREME)
3" downpipe with 4" exhaust (no cat!)
Trans Go shift kit (professionally installed)
Derrale Trans pan
Large 4 core transmission cooler
Intercooler with BANKS pipping kit
Large aftermarket Air filter

I'm sure there's more im forgetting. I have over 18K invested in this truck with reciepts to prove it!

It does have very few scratches but no dents. It does not have any rust on the body! The tires are worn, but will get you anywhere you wanna go. Contact me for more pics at 660-281-9677. Im firm on the price, so dont ask what my bottom dollar is, because your looking at it. $8000.00

Attachments

·
Ford Crazy!!!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can deliver to Texas if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Where is the truck located? Hopefully not Japan,

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Bump for a good clean looking truck. Wish I needed another one.

·
Ford Crazy!!!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is the truck located? Hopefully not Japan,
Sorry for the confusion. I'm located in Sedalia MO. I havent updated my profile in a while. I will be leaving next week for Wichita Falls TX. I will be there for 6 weeks. Thanks, Jonathon

·
Registered
2 Posts
What kind of fuel mileage do you get city highway and mixed driving? Im pretty interested in your truck but I would need to get a few things around first.

·
Ford Crazy!!!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I get 13-16 city and 18-22 highway. I have only checked it when I came to Missouri from Alabama I filled both tanks before I left and had to fill them again but made it the 700 miles. That averaged out to be 20.4 MPG for the trip. I had to go through towns and big allot of hills. Please let me know if you need anything else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How big are the tires and how much longer do you think the swampers would hold out? I do need to sell my car or get a loan and sell my car which shouldnt be too difficult. But buying a set of tires soon after purchase would really suck for me financially so I was just curious how much it would be and how long you think the tires would last. And is there anything wrong electrically or mechanically? I mean we are kind of all a big family here so I would assume no one will try and screw anyone over.

·
Ford Crazy!!!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
305/75R-16's I think. Equivalent to 33x12.50s. They will last a while as long as they are used as street tires. They will not get you anywhere if you are trying to use them off road. The large lugs are just worn off.

The only things wrong with the truck besides the tires are the brakes feel soft but have been that way the entire time I've owned it. I checked them and look good to go.

The boost gauge I installed does not work really good. The most boost it shows is about 5 to 7 psi when you stomp on it and the light went out on that gauge.

It has two dime size dents on the tailgate where it was lowered on my trailer. It has scratched here and there throughout. It has a few low spots in the paint where it looks like someone tried to buff both doors. One of the tailgate support cable is broken.

That is absolutely everything. This is a great truck hands down.

·
Ford Crazy!!!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update. The truck now has brand new tires. 265/75-16 street tread 60000 miles tires. I need to sell the truck ASAP! $8000.00

·
Ford Crazy!!!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The old ford is gone... Got tired of waiting on someone to buy it so I traded it in on a BMW X5.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts