Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought that this would be the best place to post this machine up for trade.I dont even know where to start with this mustang bc theres really just too much too list, what I do know is that this car has over $19,000 in documented receipts without the purchase of the car, I HAVE ALL DOCUMENTED RECEIPTS TO PROVE Every statement made, NO BS OR HORSE**** THIS IS THE REAL DEAL. Car was given to me as a birthday gift from my father, pretty crazy huh!!!He purchased the car about 5 years ago for $13000 with the intentions of racing it and that never happened, the car has never seen a strip or been beat up, its been in a garage for most of the time.We can do a carfax to prove that if youd like to, it has a fully built DSS 306 X long block with less than 2000 miles and has never seen a track or been abused in any way. The other thing to keep in mind is that this car only has 67,000 miles on the speedo which is obviously nothing.Mustangs with this mileage and this condition are VERY hard to find. I know that the engine without the intake or injectors, throttle body etc was $8499.00, No disapointments, this is a lotta car, this not another beat up mustang driven by a 17 year old,made 389RWHP without a tune yes you read that correctly, with proper tuning this car should be making 450ish to the rear tires on motor. Go and do your homework REAL WELL before calling me with pathetic offers, this is a true machine. I really DO NOT want to sell it, I would really like to trade for a f250 or f350 4x4 powerstroke diesel 7.3, preferably a single cab, if you have something that you think seems like an even trade send pics to [email protected], NO PICS NO RESPONSE DSS rates this motor and internals to support 1000 RWHP. Here is a link to the engine that is in the car as well as pics.............

-http://www.dssracing.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=X306LB

-366/114015 - CraigsPic

-Dss 306 X 4 bolt main long block with billet aluminum girdle engine block and components rated to 1000HP
-4340 forged steel and balanced crankshaft
-ARP studs throughout entire engine standard DSS hardware
-Forged 4340 H beam DSS rods
-4130 Seamless pushrods
-Double roller timing chain
-Flycut twisted wedge forged DSS pistons
-Victor junior polished upper and lower intake
-30lb injectors
-30lb cold air mass air meter
-Holley aftermarket throttle body
-AFR 185 ported heads will handle a 600 lift cam
-Custom ground cam with .498 lift and 282 duration
-1.6 DSS aluminum roller rockers
-Mac shorty headers
-X pipe running to 2 champers to dumps
-High volume oil pump
-High volume water pump
- High volume fuel pump
-MSD Digital 6
-MSD Distributor
-aluminum fluidyne radiator
- Borg Warner modded T5 with King cobra pressure plate and Mcleod 700hp clutch
- Aftermarket motor and trans mounts
-KYB drag shocks
-KYB drag springs
-Sparco racing seats with harnesses
-Autometer monster tack with volt, nitrous pressure, fuel pressure, oil pressure
-Mojave 16in wheels
- Viper alarm

I know ther are probably several things that Ive left out, but I think you get the overall idea of the car, if you have any question feel free to call me at 9046126889, and email pics of your trade to [email protected]. Thank you for reading.............

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
ohhhhhh man, this thing is sick. I love me a nice built fox. All I use to drive!

This thing is screaming 5lug conv and some big/little prostars!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the compliment bud, I would keep it but I already have a 67 pro street C10 so I have no use for it at all, the car has been babied it has never been mashed...........

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dont be shy folks make offer or trade offer this car needs to go, I have no use for it, its just going to sit in the driveway..................

·
Registered
213 Posts
Where are you located?

Im not interested in it (I just sold mine actually because it sat in the garage, and I wanted my diesel).
However, I am pretty big in the fox mustang scene and may be able to get you a few leads.

[email protected]

·
Registered
213 Posts
ok, I will se what I can come up with. Sounds like a nice car btw.
We had a DSS 331 in our turbo car, held up pretty well.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its funny you said that about DSS I called DSS about this motor to get exact specs and they said that this motor was BULLETPROOF, the tech that I talked to on the phone said that there is a guy running a procharger on the same setup thats in my car in houston tx and its running 9.1 at @149, the people at DSS are class act, def a very reputable place to deal with........

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car was washed today and Im going to load better pics tomorrow so that everyone can see what the car really looks like when its clean!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Sounds killer, I miss every fox I've ever had after hearing that.

My 347 stroker, TFS heads, etc. sounded like that, looooooved it!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Im damn glad i dont have a RC 7.3L right now or I would be getting killed by my wife!! Love Fox bodys, (Never owned one) Good luck with the trade!!! Are you looking for a OBS or NBS 7.3???

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It really doesnt matter... I would take an older one if it were REAL clean and worth the trade, but it definatley must be an even trade, there is serious money in this car, thanks for the compliment...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts