Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Guys. Me and a friend installed a set of stage 1.5 sticks last week and i cannot get the truck to start. I'd say we cranked for about 1 hour, the batteries ended up dying. We put a jump pack on it and realized we didn't hear the fuel pump. We then tested the leads at the pump and didn't have any power. We then pulled every fuse and none of them were burnt.

My SCT will not scan, it gives me a general error that i can't find any info on. I also can't get my ELM 327 to do a buzz test either as it will not connect.... So, I must ask. What would you try next?

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Hmm. Sounds like you pcm isnt turning on. Do you have the wait to start light? Did you install a chip when you did the injectors.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm. Sounds like you pcm isnt turning on. Do you have the wait to start light? Did you install a chip when you did the injectors.
My Chit for brains figured it out... I got side tracked when putting in the chip so when i put the PCM back in place i never plugged it back in:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

It runs pretty good but there is definitely air in the HPO system. At idle it has a pretty good knock and at WOT it makes 20 PSI in my Very Heavy Tow. All in All I'm going to buzz test, then run another 100 miles or so before i take it out of the VHT tune.

Reactions: sbluke55

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Hahaha. Glad you got it running.

Reactions: White_Buffalo7.3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts