Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
i wouldn't mind one of those, ive always liked the gto

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Man, nice run...but I'd be nervous watching my car yank at the straps like it was!:eek::doh:

Skimmed through the comments, lot of internet racers on there!!:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man, nice run...but I'd be nervous watching my car yank at the straps like it was!:eek::doh:
yeah, thats what caught my eye more than the HP numbers...id be a lil weary of launching that thing out the door :doh:

·
Rebel
657 Posts
That car should of had more straps on it. That car is Sick. And yes it could be streetible but you would have to turn the boost way down. I have a friend with a 08 Z06 TT that make over 1200RWHP and drives it everyday. Very awesome car..:thumb:

·
Registered
423 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts

·
Rebel
657 Posts
1000 hp Coupe breaking straps
Though he was going to launch off it:eek::eek::eek:
I have done some crazy stuff. I put my 68 camaro on the back bumper straight up and down. And have almost hit the wall at 150+ in the same car. But if i broke the straps on a dyno and it was off the ground like that i would probably piss on myself.. LMAO :hehe::chicken::hehe:

·
Registered
101 Posts
You always have to cross the straps ans have a saftey chain. I would never get on a lifted dyno, plus they aren't as accurate.

If you like fords, turbo's, and excitement check this video out. Who needs a dyno when you know it's the fastest thing around. YouTube - Tim Lynch Wheelie Length of Track

1 - 18 of 18 Posts