Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to see if there is interest in my Wheel and Tire Combo, with super low miles (less than 7,000 approx)
Set was purchased less than a year ago, 90% to and from work, about a 10 mile trip, so they have really low wear and tear, never been offroad (other than grass) never done burn outs, etc.. After purchased, realized I should have gone bigger, so I am selling these to afford larger set.
These retail for about $1,800 new, plus I have installed factory TPMS sensors (Tire Pressure Monitoring system) in them, so if you have a newer truck, chances are very high, you will throw a TPMS error code on your dash if you buy wheels and tires without the sensor. The sensors go for about $75 per tire, which is $300 total, so the whole package new would cost about $2,100 plus any other small fees. I would like to get about $1,200 for them, considering they are so new, and so well kept.

You would be getting the following:
Tires: Nitto Terra Grappler, sized 305/70/17, which is roughly a 34" tire (Retail $280 each x 4= $1,120)
Wheels: Black Rhino Rockwell in 17x9 8-170 lug patter, which should fit most ford trucks, and many others. (Retail $152 each x 4 = $608)
Wheel installation kit and special wheel key (Retail $45)
Valve Stems: $12
TPMS Sensors: $300
Total Retail price: $2085
I would like to get $1,200 mounted, balanced, and ready to install on your truck that day.

I have included photos of the actual wheel and tires, as well as a screenshot of Discount Tire Directs website, (where they were purchased) showing the actual cost, feel free to check it out yourself.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump! :p ;)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Where are you located

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Baltimore MD

·
Registered
581 Posts
are these still forsale?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes and no. I put in an order for new wheels and tires, however there still on backorder. Until I have the new wheels and tires I cannot sell these. Had I known it would've been this long, I never would've put them up for sale so soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Registered
581 Posts
Well message me when you can sell and your final price.

Thanks Chris

And I'm local :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts