Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 16x12 mickey thompson classic II wheels that I ran on my excursion for about 2 years. The rims are in great shape. There are some small nicks on the edges of the rims but not bad at all. They have been sitting in my garadge for a while and could use a good polishing but they are not pitted and will clean up very nicely.. I do not have the center caps for them. I am asking $275 obo or trade for performance parts for a ford 5.0 these rims are over $200 each new. This is a really good deal for some one looking for a set of good quality rims. I am located in south jersey.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump............

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I gotta get these things out of my garage. I know somebody wants them.

·
Registered
445 Posts
willing to ship?

·
Registered
786 Posts
Talked to you on the phone a couple of days ago about these rims. I want to get together this weekend to pick these up from you. Just want to make sure we are still on for the exchange.:)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Talked to you on the phone a couple of days ago about these rims. I want to get together this weekend to pick these up from you. Just want to make sure we are still on for the exchange.:)
Ya I havent had any other serious interest in them so far.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I lost your number. Give me a call if you still want the rims.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold! Thanks everybody.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts