Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well went to the track tonight...ran a 14.5 in the 1/4 at 96 MPH. it was very consistent on the times too but 14.5 was my best time. and i was the fastest out of all the diesels there. so i am very proud of my truck for it being my first time ever at a dragway

·
Registered
230 Posts
congrats man :thumb:.. im guessing you went to cecil?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Nice, you got a 250 or 350 if 350 DRW???

·
Banned
0 Posts
The mph is awesome but the ET should be around a 14.0 for that mph. What did your 60' and 1/8 mile look like?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, yea that was at 8200 lbs so it was a big object going that fast lol.

my 60 was 1.997 and 1/8 mile was 9.264

i think i just need a little more practice on the brake boost. my first time i messed it up but i figured it out to be about 2400 or 2500 rpms is a good launch. and that worked, it threw my head into the seat lol

yea it was cecil county..some guy stopped me and asked if i had the KEM setup and i told him all good things about KEM :wink[3]: (mike)

·
Banned
0 Posts
That's cool. Are you coming to Cecil on April 12? It would be cool to meet you and see a good DPF delete system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That truck moves. I was there with him at cecil last night. The truck had a little more left in it but traction was an issue. Watching from the side on his 14.5 pass he spun for the first 20ft or so in 4wd. It was pretty wild looking I thought is was going to break a front axle as much as the wheels were shaking. If he can get the launch down maybe one day he can beat my hemi ;)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Lower the air pressure and get the launch down and that mph should give you at least a 14.2 even at that weight. My 6.0 ran 14.24 @ 94 mph weighing 8100 lbs. 13.7 is only slightly less than 98 mph so you can see what your possibilites are.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
nice times man ! ! ! !

·
Registered
230 Posts
thats really good man.. so what part of DE you from?

·
Registered
818 Posts
What HP tune are you running, The 150 or are you one of the choosen ones for the 200??:rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I`m running the 150 tune from KEM with a straight pipe

whats april 12th? i might be going april 5th to run again

spedly..i had a better time than you, i just messed up when i first raced u..lol

i`m from smyrna, i work in wilmington...its good to see a strong delaware representation

1 - 20 of 26 Posts