1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
234 Posts
Mine is a little different, but it does some wild things with the icp. It makes the injectors cackle real loud. I never run it there long, I don't know if it will hurt anything or not. Have you tried one of these?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine is a little different, but it does some wild things with the icp. It makes the injectors cackle real loud. I never run it there long, I don't know if it will hurt anything or not. Have you tried one of these?
Shoot No, I don't want any thing this guy made any were near my truck!
Thats odd about your injector crackling. Does it hook up to the EOT sensor or the ICP sensor?

STROKER

·
Registered
512 Posts
The crakling is associated when you change your timing with the steriod T isn't it. If so your truck is most likely pre-detonating which isn't good. You'll put windows in your pistons if you keep it going like that. You don't want to have to deal with something like that!
Good Luck!
Mark

·
Registered
405 Posts
its the same as the 18k isnt it there is some hillbilly version out there on ebay to of this and mine makes the same noise when i have it on.. sounds about like a miss in the motor right.... if so add a resistor in the wire befor you ground it if not two of them and that should help out or just adjust it down to the point that it will not do that any more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts