Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new complete 6.7 liter turbo for a 2012 for sale. Never been installed. My neighbor bought this brand new from Ford. These cost right at $1300 from Tousley Ford. Will take $1000 plus shipping OBO.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone needs this! Make offer!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Do u have a number I can reach on ?

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
btt .

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Somebody make me a decent offer....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey a guy on another forum I'm on searched, or had seen this before, so he sent me over here. I'm 90% sure I just blew my turbo Friday night. I have a 2011 model not the 2012 which is what you said this turbo is. Do you know if it's the same turbo and it's a drop in? I guess I should go check the dealer part numbers too, actually I know I will cause I'm too paranoid.

I'm also paranoid of buying something from somebody if it's not face-to-face. You wouldn't happen to be near Atlanta would you? Or within a few hours of here?

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey a guy on another forum I'm on searched, or had seen this before, so he sent me over here. I'm 90% sure I just blew my turbo Friday night. I have a 2011 model not the 2012 which is what you said this turbo is. Do you know if it's the same turbo and it's a drop in? I guess I should go check the dealer part numbers too, actually I know I will cause I'm too paranoid.

I'm also paranoid of buying something from somebody if it's not face-to-face. You wouldn't happen to be near Atlanta would you? Or within a few hours of here?
It will fit from 2011 to present, direct bolt on. Close to Louisville KY.
This is brand new, never been bolted on to anything.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Why not just return it for the $1300 he paid?
Not an option for him, he bought it with the intention of trying to modify it for better performance and sat on it for a couple months before deciding to look into an aftermarket turbo. Now they want a pretty hefty restocking fee...

·
Registered
8 Posts
never mind I dont need it mine is still under warranty from the last time it blew up. I'm hoping to limp it along until either SPE gets some turbos out or maybe I get lucky and H&S comes out with a kit or something.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts