Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yup, has the title says... I went 12.50 at 109 tonight. Fuel only, and spun and bounced around like crazy.

Still have the walbro on it, A1000 coming soon though. Need slicks and my tractions bars back on.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
That awesome... Need a vid of that!!

·
Premium Member
19,112 Posts
Congrats, Marty. I know you have been working hard to get it back to running well. Sounds like just a few more tweaks with the suspension and she'll be dialed in. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Nice run Marty. Im always super impressed with your truck:thumb:

·
Let's go B's!!!!
6,020 Posts
It's starting to pay off for you. Not too long now....

Nice job bud :thumb:

Imagine if you had a reg cab shorty 4x2.......:crazy:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Your 60' time kicks *** for a diesel. you must have really launched hard.
Thats not a 60' time that any diesel wouldn't run. I ran a 1.8 60' with 2passengers in a 4x4 CC. He is getting his 12 second times with the top end that most diesel trucks with just tuners, intake and exhaust diesel trucks lack that big top end speed.

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your 60' time kicks *** for a diesel. you must have really launched hard.
Actually it sucks... cause I spin like crazy off the line. If I get some proxies on the truck sometime I should be able to hit 1.6's...

Awsome run! whats with the reaction time, were ya sleepin?
Nope... I don't care how long my reaction time is... I don't kill people at the light by pre-staging while they're already staged.

I let them take off and do their thing... I stage until I'm ready and then go. I'm not bracket racing so it makes no difference.

Thats not a 60' time that any diesel wouldn't run. I ran a 1.8 60' with 2passengers in a 4x4 CC. He is getting his 12 second times with the top end that most diesel trucks with just tuners, intake and exhaust diesel trucks lack that big top end speed.
Yup... I can shave 2-3 tenths off my 1/4 mile time just by getting a better 60'

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
i got a pair of proxies on some stock 16s...im really trying to get down there. ill bring them with me and you can try them out. they got 4 passes on them and about 1200 miles. they are like brand new

anyways nice times, hopefully ill catch up with you soon

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sounds good. I've got two snap on 3 ton jacks coming and hoss of an 18v impact drill :hehe:

Seriously... my buddy Jeremy will be getting his proxies in and is going to let me put them on.

I'll let you know when I'm headed down there w/ the proxies.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Nice times. Get your truck setup with the bars and slicks and run it again and see how much you pick up

1 - 17 of 17 Posts