Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious what other people have ran in the 1/4 without major mods.
tonight i ran an 18.5 with six gun on level six, then ran an 18.1 with it on SL
i was rather disappointed but just wanted to check and see what other guys have ran. before i decide to ditch the banks system. hopefully some of you have similar mods as me so i can get a better analysis. im thinkin its really time to move to SCT let me know what you guys think. oh ya forgot to mention my truck is a 6sp. and i cant do a boost launch like an auto can. :confused::confused:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats kinda what i was thinkin i wasnt impressed at all

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
i ran a 17.2 when i had just an intake, exhaust, and a hypercrap programmer on my truck...and its a manual so that didnt help very much.

didnt see you were a 6.0...im a 7.3 so disregard.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i am going off what the pda displayed im hopin maybe it was just inaccurate??

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:bump: anyone else got 1/4 times???

·
Registered
445 Posts
:bump: anyone else got 1/4 times???
Your PDA was off BlackPstroke, I had an 06 with a 6 gun, intake, exhaust, power elbow, and water/meth. It ran a 15.4 no boost take off, oh and it had a 6" lift w/ 20's and 35's.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
good deal that makes me feel a lot better i was really starting to get pissed. i guess it is racing season i need to take it to the track some night when they are doing test n tune so i can get a little better reading. thanks for the info MOBSLES

·
Registered
589 Posts
i put a six gun on my friends 06 350 and he can smoke me and i ran a 16. something at 81. something (i lost my time slip)

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
I RAN FASTER THAN THAT WITH MY F-250 GASSER STOCK WITH 35" TIRES DITCH THE BANKS AND GET A SCT

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The thing thats holding you back is in your sig. You have a 6 speed. Your gonna be about 2 sec. behind the auto's.
ya i knew it would make a dif. i just didnt figure it would be that much of a diff. :doh:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I RAN FASTER THAN THAT WITH MY F-250 GASSER STOCK WITH 35" TIRES DITCH THE BANKS AND GET A SCT
ya im lookin into that now just tryin to figure out which unit to go with. x2 or x3 doin my research now.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey there Black you should just hit up chandler drag strip saturday. Test and tune is from 12-230. Its only an 1/8th but will get you some actually times and time on a track only cost ya 20bucks:thumb: p.s. ill be up there just look for a red f-350 black wheels, black stack, black flares, black grille ha

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
You should be a lot faster than that, even with the banks stuff.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Am I understanding that your 18 second time was based on what the PDA said and not an actual run? If so, don't worry about it and get it to an actual track.

There's nothing wrong with the Banks products, they work just fine. They are a little more expensive and not the highest HP/TQ product out there but the a little safer than some of these Mega HP adders... JMHO.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts