Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went over to Pigeon Forge TN for our 1 year anniversary, and happen to run into the rod run. Ahem......I took some pics of the PSDs there, I am uploading the others to my Flicker Account, and will post a link to the others, but here are some teasers.......

This was a nice 95 PSD....

And this truck was absolutely huge:

A nice OBS:

The T-shirt I bought over there:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Badass!!!!!!!!:thumb:

I know you've got more pictures then that tho:D

Please do share!:thumb:

I know whenever i go to the rod run, i always take like 50 milllion bazillion pictures, and when you get home, it never seems like you got enough:hehe:

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I am uploading them as I speak. There were not all that many WOW cars...
So many were ok, and you always see the normal chevelles, mustangs, camaros and suck. but like I said. There were few WOW cars there....

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Yeah, I am uploading them as I speak. There were not all that many WOW cars...
So many were ok, and you always see the normal chevelles, mustangs, camaros and suck. but like I said. There were few WOW cars there....
Yeah, i'm not surprised. The spring run is almost as crowded as the fall Grand Run, but not nearly as many nice cars.

The Grand Run in the fall is definitely when all the WOW cars come out in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
18,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, but the Fall Rod Run will be when SSS 08 is. SO I will be in Winston Salem that weekend.

Heres the rest of the pictures guys. They are labled 1st Anniversary. Or the ones with all the nice cars....
1st Anniversary 018 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Yeah, but the Fall Rod Run will be when SSS 08 is. SO I will be in Winston Salem that weekend.

Heres the rest of the pictures guys. They are labled 1st Anniversary. Or the ones with all the nice cars....
1st Anniversary 018 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Oh dont worry, I'll be in Winston too. You can bet on that!!:thumb::thumb:

I was just sayin. lol.

Its a bummer there the same weekend. Oh well, SSS wins over the rod run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts