Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if the 08 tailgate will fit the 99.5 f250? I would really like that step, and I figured if it did fit I could probably get one for a decent price from people that get the 5th wheel tailgate? Thanks y'all are life savers!

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
yes Bama350 did it.. and he has a thread on here with the parts needed

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
I did the 08 Tailgate also only thing you have to change is the left side tailgate hinge which you just get from the dealer for an 08 think the hinge is around 15 bucks can't remember the price exactly

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool thanks.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok so now that it has been established does anyone know of or have for sale a 2008 tailgate with the step?

·
Ole White
5,253 Posts
Ok so now that it has been established does anyone know of or have for sale a 2008 tailgate with the step?
Ones w/out steps can be found for a decent price but haven't seen a 08 with step on Ebay forsale just keep checking Ebay and Craigslist you might get lucky

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will do. .

·
Registered
202 Posts
iirc, it was something like $900 for tailgate and step

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Yea it fits.

HARD AS HE77 to find one tho!
Ive been lookin for one since i got my truck. Im even willing get a different color one and paint it!

I just needa wait for someone to crash one so i can take the mirrors and tailgate (I know thats a little Harsh but know pick-a-part in AZ has superduty parts) I guess us POWERSTROKERS are GOOD drivers! hahahahaha:woot::woot::woot::woot:

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
theres a couple pic-a-parts around town. they dont all go by the same name tho. Just take your own tools and pull whatever you want off whatevers there haha. Cant give you the exact locations haha cause im not sure myself. theres a bunch down by the airport in that area. Ive called around, had them transfer me to other stores, talked to as many as i could, but know one has ANY superduty stuff. I was gonna settle for the mirrors like i have but the ones with the lights.

Let me know if you have any luck.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
haha sounds good to me! Ill meet ya there. yea just playin, cant say that would go over to well!

headline: 2 suspects in Ford Dealership breakin, 35 2008 superduty tailgates have been found in the backyard of a valley home....

hahaha. man its late.

·
Premium Member
5,837 Posts
on a side note, we'd make a killing on here lol...to bad I have a good conscience, ya know? damn angel on the shoulder always wins. hehe

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Yea i hear ya haha. I want one BAAD. but not for 400 bones.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts