They should bolt up. Not sure about the wiring though

·
Registered
591 Posts
:bump: :bump:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
anything is possible... i have seen it before. it takes some modifications though. You can pretty much switch over every part from an 08 interior except for the dash

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
yes i have seen it done before.... i just wish we could switch the dash... im sure we can but it would be tuff.... if it could bolt up all that you would have to do is re rout all the AC vents and do all the wiring for everything.... cant be too hard

-Raul
Anything is possible... just depends on what time and effort you want to put on it

·
Registered
597 Posts
to do the dash I would assume you would need the entire gauge cluster, wiring harness, A/C heater unit, and all associated hardware. The other issue is our instrument clusters are programmed to the truck and engine, so if you put an 08 cluster in a 06 truck, don't think you're gonna get that to work without serious mods to the wiring and possible software hacks to the cluster/pcm....

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
The dash should bolt right up. But getting it to communicate with the older PCM is the trick

·
Registered
314 Posts
so you guys say everything? will the 2008 door panels work too? with no modifications?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts