Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for the factory power extend and power fold 08 mirrors (at a reasonable price) for some time, now.

Since I found (what I think will be a decent source (20 pairs)) at a decent price ($450 + shipping), I thought I would share. I will know for sure once my mirrors arrive!! :D

Anyway, Nancy, at 313-579-5780, (which googles up as Tecumseh Fleet Engineering in Detroit) is who has them. She takes the orders, and I believe her boss pulls them off the vehicles (I didn't specifically ask).

So what's the catch?!!? I believe that there is no factory connector. If that matters to you, don't buy these.

Now, to see if I can find the wiring directions and order up a new switch!!

Mike

·
Registered
752 Posts
I have been looking for the factory power extend and power fold 08 mirrors (at a reasonable price) for some time, now.

Since I found (what I think will be a decent source (20 pairs)) at a decent price ($450 + shipping), I thought I would share. I will know for sure once my mirrors arrive!! :D

Anyway, Nancy, at 313-579-5780, (which googles up as Tecumseh Fleet Engineering in Detroit) is who has them. She takes the orders, and I believe her boss pulls them off the vehicles (I didn't specifically ask).

So what's the catch?!!? I believe that there is no factory connector. If that matters to you, don't buy these.

Now, to see if I can find the wiring directions and order up a new switch!!

Mike
Check the link in my sig for wiring directions. I've had a couple people with Ex's add 'em using the info in that thread.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Not bad at all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts