Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently put a leveling kit on my 08 and it is pulling to the right even after alignment. And i mean it is so bad that I have to hold the top of the wheel at about the 11 oclock position. The kit is 2.5'' leveling spacers with blocks in the back and 5100s all the way around. What do I need to fix this? Is it a trac bar drop bracket or an adjustable trac bar?

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?????

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I could let go of the wheel and it rode straight

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
so this happend 100% after the alignment?? IF so take that thing right back..

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this happened after the leveling kit was put on and aligned. I can't really take it back because they did it at the ford dealership in huntsville, al where I bought the truck and i'm in northeast tn which is about a five hour drive.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hard pull

I just recently put a leveling kit on my 08 and it is pulling to the right even after alignment. And i mean it is so bad that I have to hold the top of the wheel at about the 11 oclock position. The kit is 2.5'' leveling spacers with blocks in the back and 5100s all the way around. What do I need to fix this? Is it a trac bar drop bracket or an adjustable trac bar?
I personally don't believe you will need a adjustable trac bar or drop down track bar with just 2.5 inches. I believe the issue is with your alignment and did they change the eccentric cams by chance?

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I doubt it. What are eccentric cams?

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
If you call the dealer that did the alignment and explain your situation, they may suggest you take it to a local dealer and they will foot the bill, if it is an alignment problem.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts