Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot find ANY info on this online...put a lift on my truck with extended brake lines. Now I need to bleed the brakes but I can't find a bleeder valve on top of the caliper like I had on my 04.

Did something change? Is there a different screw/nut I have to take off to bleed them? Any pics you can show would be helpful.

I have bled the brakes on my my 04, 97 and 94 Powerstrokes and on an old Bronco and those were all the same with the bleeder valve on top of the caliper and they all looked the same. I know the valve needs to be on top of the caliper, regardless of the vehicle, but I am starting to question myself on this one.

As the title says, this is an 08 F-350. Thanks.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I think the calipers are the same ones for 2005 and up, so I'll say they're where mine are, which is on the inside(back) next to/near the line connection up at the top.

Other than that, I dunno.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. So it looks like it's just a black rubber plug then that just pops straight out?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Uh, there is/may be a rubber plug over the valve. Just pull it off to bleed. Keeps dirt etc... out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts