Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have on edge evolution for a 08 6.4 for sale. I was beta testing it for them. It displays all engine parameters including regen, ect, tranny temp, boost, rpm, etc. It also has quarter mile times. It works great. I am getting a new programmer so I don't need it. I have the fusion software to update it also. Plugs into obd port and mounts above left heater vent. I have had no problems to date with it. It is 100hp and 200lb/ft of torque. Asking $200 plus shipping. Will take offers. Thanks.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Can it just be used as a display only and not to retune the computer?
Thanks

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I will take it...I sent a PM.

Thanks

Scott

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
edge evo

Pahrump, I sent you a pm. Also, it can be used just for gauges. That is what I am using it for now. The display is nice because you can get the green color to match the color of the gauges in the dash. You can also use other colors as well. Also, it has 4 settings. Economy, tow race and extreme race. It also has custom tuning for the tranny where you can set the rpm it shifts at and the shift firmness. Really works nice too.

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Done deal bro...thanks!

·
Registered
318 Posts
It seems like it is sold already, but if it does not work out with Pahrump let me know.
Thanks,
Tucker

1 - 6 of 6 Posts