Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2008 Ford F250 CC SWB 4x4 XLT 6.4. Its Black with grey cloth. The truck has 3500 mile on it today. Here is a list of options on the truck. Truck has a Spartan on it with 150,175,210,275 settings. It has the delete kit with a 4'' MBRP exhasut without the muffler and 5'' tip. Also has a SB cold air. Everything has less then 2000 miles. Truck also has power boards that where installed at 2000 miles. The lift is a Fabtech 6'' radius arm kit with 20'' Moto Metal wheels and 37'' Nitto terra grapplers tires. The lift and wheels and tires where installed at 120 miles. If you need more info please pm me and I will send you my number. If you cant or dont want to buy the truck please dont waste my time or yours! $45k obo

The truck has 3m film from the bottom body line down to keep the rock from chipping the paint.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like this truck but I am wanting to find a older truck CC 6.0 or 7.3 SWB 4X4 so I can hunt and fish out of it and not worry about it.

·
Registered
402 Posts
If it was a lariat and not lifted, I would buy it today!!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To the top!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
:bump::bump: for a nice truck!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
44K? Some one must want this nice rig?

·
Registered
402 Posts
would you be willing to take the lift wheels and tires off and sell for a cheaper price? that is if you have the stock wheels and tires of course.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont have the stock wheels and tires for the truck. I am willing to do that if someone would buy the lift and wheels and tires.

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I will also trade for a older CC SWB 4x4 7.3 or 6.0 and cash.

·
Bring On The Snow
1,650 Posts
I will trade ya my truck :thumb:

·
Registered
66 Posts
i have the truck in my sig with some more stuff how much cash would you need in order to trade?

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
I will have more pics up tomm. I have had a few people ask for them. Its been raining here so give me a few. Here are the pics I took in the rain with my I-phone. Sorry for the poor pics and the dirty truck. It will be clean when picked up. Matt

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pics added

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price lowered to 42k.

·
Registered
402 Posts
I know you probably wont be interested in a trade plus cash, but its worth a shot. I have a 1998 Dodge ram 2500 12valve Larmine, extended cab long bed. two tone gray and black.4gsk.s300 62-68-14 borg warner turbo w/race cover.#100 fuel plate.FTE 435 injectors (5x.14).17*timing.S&B cold air intake.CFM.6" grand rock stacks. head studs.fire ringed head.hts extreme Heavy Duty trans.triple disk torque converter. suncoast flexplate. truck has a ton of power!

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sounds like a nice truck but I am only wanting a cc swb 4x4 in trade. Thanks Matt

·
Registered
402 Posts
off by one dang letter its a xc swb 4x4. father has a 2003 7.3 cc swb 4x4. doubt hed part tho

1 - 20 of 41 Posts