226 Posts
With spacers.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
well doesnt the 05-07 wheels have a more negative offset due to the fact of having a coil front end?? So in that case if they do, you wouldnt need spacers to run them at all

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have been told that spacers put more stress on your bearings and cause them to wear faster. I don't know how much truth is behind it but a few people has told me that so I stay away from them cause I don't want to take a chance but if I'm wrong and someone wants me to correct me I'm always open to be corrected

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have been told that spacers put more stress on your bearings and cause them to wear faster. I don't know how much truth is behind it but a few people has told me that so I stay away from them cause I don't want to take a chance but if I'm wrong and someone wants me to correct me I'm always open to be corrected
Thanks for the info. I don't want go buy something that screws even more stuff up.

Sent from my ADR6400L using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
797 Posts
There's a lot of people running spacers on our trucks. Even the duallies have 2" spacers up front..

I would spend a little extra and get the steel spacers over aluminum though..

I've seen people get the front spacers from duallies and run them all the way around. Just a thought, and it would be a cheaper route.

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually found a set of wheels at a local place today that I wouldn't need spacers for.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I actually found a set of wheels at a local place today that I wouldn't need spacers for.

That's the best route to go!!!

:D

·
Registered
338 Posts
Spaces work with the correct wheel offset. With the wrong offset you will have to much leverage on the bearing from the wheel and it will wear out the bearing faster.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts