Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, this is my buddies front bumper off an 07 F250. It will not be available for a couple of weeks but I would like to get something in the works so I don't have to store it. It has a small rub mark from a bump gate but other than that it's in really good shape. We are waiting on a free weekend to install his new bumper and as soon as we do that, this one will be available. That will hopefully happen in 2 weeks but I'm not going to promise anything as I am very busy at work. I would prefer local pickup but I can put this on a pallet and ship. After doing some more research it looks like these are going for closer to $300. This one includes the chrome bumper, plastic trim, and brackets. The fog lights were sold after we did the bull bar so those are not included.

BTW, the bull bar w/lights is already sold

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey I am sure you will not have a problem selling it. If I were you I would not take anything less than $200. I had bought one for my 02 but I ended up buying a Road Armor front bumper and I sold the 07 I had for $200 quick.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, looks like the going price is $2-300. I'll talk to him tonight and see what he wants for it. Thanks

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
i may want it depending on the price...

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
When is that other bumper coming in?? I wanna see if made a stupid mistake by passing up on it...........

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
I can see you in the grill. LOL

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
Count me in man! :thumb:

only issue is the thing would be going to Jersey...shipping might be a b***h

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When is that other bumper coming in?? I wanna see if made a stupid mistake by passing up on it...........
Got it Friday and ummmm yea, you screwed up :hehe::hehe:

Don't feel bad, I screwed up on this one as well. It's a very nice bumper. I have never looked at one that close before and I can tell you that they put a lot of effort into making the lines as straight as they do. I don't know how it will fit once it's on but as it sits, it's very nice.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forgot to mention, listing has been updated with price.:thumb:

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
How much do you think it would cost to ship it over to NJ?

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How much do you think it would cost to ship it over to NJ?
I have no idea. I won't be able to do any shipping quotes until I get it off and weighed.

·
Registered
525 Posts
If you could also get me a shipping quote to 84074 and it would be going to a business address also. Could you also get me the color code for the paint. It looks close to the same color as mine but just a little darker.

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
i'd make sure he Rog likes it before he sells the original......................i might have to change my mind.

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
I have no idea. I won't be able to do any shipping quotes until I get it off and weighed.
Sounds good man. Here's the zip if ever you get er weighed 08022 (Columbus, NJ)

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update:

Ok. Sorry fellas. My buddies dad is having some health issues and he is having to take care of him for the time being. I don't have any idea when we will be able to do the bumper swap now as of course it has moved way down on the priority list. I will update when I know more.

Sorry Matt. He definitely likes the new bumper. :nod:

·
Once you go black......
2,514 Posts
Update:

Ok. Sorry fellas. My buddies dad is having some health issues and he is having to take care of him for the time being. I don't have any idea when we will be able to do the bumper swap now as of course it has moved way down on the priority list. I will update when I know more.

Sorry Matt. He definitely likes the new bumper. :nod:
Let him know our prayers are with him, I hope he gets well.
No worries about the bumper. Family always comes first!

I am in no rush for a bumper right now, but still very interested:nod:

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok. Bumper is off! We didn't plan on taking it off last weekend, it just kinda happened. If you want it shipped it's between $90-120 for freight (to commercial address) depending on where it is going and what carrier I can use.

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:bump::bump:

Still for sale

1 - 20 of 27 Posts