Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/B] I have a stock turbo that came off my 06 50k miles just bought the.truck from a old man and now im modded it the injectors he said was replaced about 5k ago by ford and important wanting bigger ones so if anyone has 190 or 205s that's what im wanting they are still in the truck so ya can hear and see they work perfect i live in TN but i will sell the turbo cause i all ready have my new one

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
I call dibs on the injectors.. PM me your price! :thumb:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Want to trade my injectors for bigger ones will give sum boot

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
I call dibs on the injectors.. PM me your price! :thumb:
dude im not knocking on you for wanting to help a buddy or whatever your doing that requires you to buy "all" the injectors that you can but can you at least allow some of the other members a oppurtunity to be able to purchase these items?

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
dude im not knocking on you for wanting to help a buddy or whatever your doing that requires you to buy "all" the injectors that you can but can you at least allow some of the other members a oppurtunity to be able to purchase these items?
You had the same opportunity I did buddy, all I'm looking for is cores, so you can buy these good ones off of me for the same price I pay, plus your bad cores. :thumb:

·
2,724 Posts
Your right "buddie" the fact I'm getting at is if a thread for sale even mentions injectors you posting dibbs. And you using these said injectors for personal gain. I personally think you should have to pay to be a sponser. Because your buying way more than a back up set. Pretty much what I'm getting at is if your looking for cores then by all means. But leave the working injectors alone. For other members that need working injectors. Without having to go through some third party.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Your right "buddie" the fact I'm getting at is if a thread for sale even mentions injectors you posting dibbs. And you using these said injectors for personal gain. I personally think you should have to pay to be a sponser. Because your buying way more than a back up set. Pretty much what I'm getting at is if your looking for cores then by all means. But leave the working injectors alone. For other members that need working injectors. Without having to go through some third party.
I have a pending sponsorship dude.. :poke

And I think I can buy whatever I want.. first come, first serve. If you want working injectors, I'm sure there's plenty of sponsors that can hook you up with some.. :poke

If you knew anything about the 6.0L, you'd know buying used injectors is risky business, you're better off buying new anyways..

·
2,724 Posts
I have a pending sponsorship dude.. :poke
well kudos
And I think I can buy whatever I want.. first come, first serve. If you want working injectors, I'm sure there's plenty of sponsors that can hook you up with some.. :poke
your right you can... but instead of being somewhat money hungry and greedy wait a day before buying all injectors that hit the forums
If you knew anything about the 6.0L, you'd know buying used injectors is risky business, you're better off buying new anyways..
im aware of risky buisness wether it be 6.0, 7.3 either way its risky... but some people cant afford new or newly rebuilt ones... so used is the way to go for them...

once again im not meaning no disrespect to you and your injectors buying buisness... but i personally find it greedy that you buy all 6.0 injectors possible before other members have a jab at it...

well im not cluttering this mans thread any more if you wish to continue this discussion feel free to pm me...:dunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts