Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have an 06 xlt lariat crew cab short bed 4x4 w/120k.the truck is fully loaded except sunroof.there are alot of new parts on this truck and all work is done by me except the paint.truck use to have gold on the bottom but was removed and the truck was painted solid white.truck has 20" aluminum wheels and the orignal tires that still have plenty of tread.here is a list of the new parts.truck also has line x bed liner with nation wide warranty.

injectors
hpop pump
ipr
arp head studs/black onyx head gaskets "sinster is AWESOME"
egr delete
internal oil cooler deleted /has an external oil cooler
both sides painted/tail gate

19,500 FIRM nothing less.if you are serious about buying please leave me your # or call me.931 349 8036

harv

this is what it use to look like.the damage was caused from some one backing out in a parking lot and hitting it in the side.it does have a clean clear title and is in hand and in my name.i buy trade and sell these trucks and from what i can see i am giving this thing away.

and here are some pics of it while it was being fixed.

this was caused by a deer and as you can see it has been fixed also.it is getn some last minute touch ups and then be ready to go.

if you have any negative comments please keep them to your self or will have a mod address the issue.the truck runs great drives great also.

931 349 8036
harv

·
Registered
227 Posts
Where are you located at?

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am in sparta,tn but will deliver. but dep has to be made and rest when truck is delivered.truck is getn some finishing touches and will be ready sun or mon.

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i will be installing another oil filter down stream plus the factory one.the truck
will have 2 oil filters.the price may go up a little but then again -12 lines ain't cheap.this is what it takes to flow 18 gallons a minute and this really will help keep the engine temps way down.

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
with the -12 oil cooler kit the truck is 20,500 and will be going on tue/wed
or just as soon as it gets here.but for right now buyer has option to save 1k.
for the ones who have made offers sorry but 14k WON'T GET IT.ALL THE WORK IS ALREADY DONE AND IT'S A SUPER NICE TRUCK AND HAS A CLEAN CLEAR TITLE AND IS IN HAND.

harv

·
Registered
81 Posts
i have an 06 xlt lariat crew cab short bed 4x4 w/120k.the truck is fully loaded except sunroof.there are alot of new parts on this truck and all work is done by me except the paint.truck use to have gold on the bottom but was removed and the truck was painted solid white.truck has 20" aluminum wheels and the orignal tires that still have plenty of tread.here is a list of the new parts.truck also has line x bed liner with nation wide warranty.
Please tell is what tires you have that have 120k miles on them and still have pleanty of tread left....I want to buy some of those.

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you could get at least another 10-15k out of them.i am assuming they are the orignal at least that's what ford said.i think they were replaced w/new from ford so i am guessing the second set but not sure.the truck rides really smooth tho hope this answers your question.

harv

·
Registered
504 Posts
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the truck does have a history report where it was in a collision and was towed and the paint is orange peeled , looks like it was done with a rattle can..and the tires are worn, center console is falling off, all the leather around steering wheel is worn, a/c doesnt work,, paint doesnt match, all the door seams and jams dont line up.. i could go on and on but enuff has been said, i have already been suckered out of $1000 on this truck, if anyone is interested in this truck, please go look and drive it first before you make a deposit and DONT make the same mistake i did,,i have sen and drove this truck and i wouldnt give $10k for it..

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
nobody ever said it didn't have a history report.every car/truck has orange peel "EVEN FACTORY" i think everyone can see that it certainly was not done by a rattle can as you say.you knew everything about this truck before i brought it down there.you just wanted eveything to be perfect "like factory" well sorry no truck is like that.

you didn't get suckered out of anything you cheap bastard.you lost your 1k because i took the gold off the bottom and had to blend both sides and i painted the tail gate that wasn't even included in the deal but i wanted your tight waud *** to be happy.you kept crying that you needed the truck you needed the truck and for the work that was done in a dam week was freaking AWESOME.

the truck was not wet sanded or buffed and that is your fault for being in such a dam hurry.I WILL GUARNTEE YOU THE PERSON THAT DOES COME AND DRIVE THIS TRUCK WILL BE VERY VERY HAPPY.ALL THE LINES HAVE BEEN ADJUSTED SO IT'S NOBODYS FAULT EXCEPT YOURS FOR BEING IN A DAM HURRY.

I KNOW THE TRUCK WILL SELL AND THE NEW OWNER WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY.HERE IS A PIC OF WHAT WAS FIXED THIS AND THE FRONT BUMPER.

·
Registered
504 Posts
you told me that you was gonna have the bottom painted and it could be any color i wanted becuase it was wrecked and needed painting anyway..so i told you to paint it white, then you call me a week later telling me it was gonna cost me $1200 dollars and i said i wasnt gonna do that but for $500 extra i would pay for it white..anyway, im done with this thread and im taking all legal actions to get my money back, i got ripped off and its nobodys fault but mine for giving you money before i seen truck in person, im just trying to keep anybody else from getting ripped off and sending you money.. enuff said..peace!! good luck with your sale brotha!!!

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
you told me that you was gonna have the bottom painted and it could be any color i wanted becuase it was wrecked and needed painting anyway..so i told you to paint it white, then you call me a week later telling me it was gonna cost me $1200 dollars and i said i wasnt gonna do that but for $500 extra i would pay for it white..anyway, im done with this thread and im taking all legal actions to get my money back, i got ripped off and its nobodys fault but mine for giving you money before i seen truck in person, im just trying to keep anybody else from getting ripped off and sending you money.. enuff said..peace!! good luck with your sale brotha!!!
was not a week later it was 2 days.it was going to be painted the same color gold.you stated you wanted it white and that your buddies had the gold on the bottom and you wanted it all white.then you wanted door handles and mirrors painted also.i guess you thought all this was free but it wasn't.then when i told you how much it was to paint 1600 you said no.i offered your money back i agreed.you then text me and offered 500 to do the sides and i said no that it was costn me more than that but as long as i broke even i didn't care.then i came down to 1200 and would not move.you were offered your money back once again you said you had to think about it.

then everything was set to give your money back before ANY WORK WAS DONE ON THE TRUCK.i talked to the painter me and him worked out a deal and then i called you and said i would do it for that but a 1k deposit had to be made FOR CHANGING THE COLOR OF THE TRUCK.

you did not get ripped off you under stood everything about the truck and i took pics of everything.the int "center console you said you had a friend who could re do it and the driver's side seat also.YOU WANTED THE TRUCK SO BAD BECAUSE IT WAS A HELL OF A DEAL AND YOU WERE RUSHING ME LIKE HELL TO GET IT TO YOU.

i don't care what action you are taken as i have did nothing wrong.you want some one to change the color of a truck and drive 600 miles you back out and EXSPECT THEM TO GIVE YOUR DEPOSIT BACK.you were quick to say keep 500 tho and when it didn't go your way you want TO TRY to get back your deposit.WELL I CAN TELL YOU IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN.BROTHA.......

·
Registered
504 Posts
lol.. whatever you say man.. i gave you a $1k deposit WAAYYYY before the painting ever began,, i told you i would pay $500 extra to have the truck painted all white,after you told me it was being painted as part of the deal anyway you said no and i said to pay me my deposit back.. then you called me a little later saying you would do it for 500.... you finally arrived here with the truck 3.5 weeks later then it was suppose to be ready, you told me the truck was just like brand new and from the pics it did look good., but pics can be decieving,when it finally got here the truck was not running right something was blew off the turbo , it wouldnt spool up , the a/c wasnt working, etc. etc. etc. all in all the truck was/is a total peice of ****..i was nice enuff to offer you to keep 500 for your trouble driving the truck here but you didnt want to do that, you told me i was S.O.L and i wasnt getting shiet back..so i told you that i was gonna try and handle it the only fair way and for you to give half back or i was gonna get all off it back.. so there ya go..i still aint got no money..

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
if you have any negative comments please keep them to your self or will have a mod address the issue.the truck runs great drives great also.
ha, you must have known that there was tons of negative comments coming your way

looks clean, nice price, wish i was in the truck market

·
riddin' high
2,877 Posts
wait wait wait

so you bought it, and got **** out of it?
Or is it just junk?

what a crappy way to do business

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol.. whatever you say man.. i gave you a $1k deposit WAAYYYY before the painting ever began,, i told you i would pay $500 extra to have the truck painted all white,after you told me it was being painted as part of the deal anyway you said no and i said to pay me my deposit back.. then you called me a little later saying you would do it for 500.... you finally arrived here with the truck 3.5 weeks later then it was suppose to be ready, you told me the truck was just like brand new and from the pics it did look good., but pics can be decieving,when it finally got here the truck was not running right something was blew off the turbo , it wouldnt spool up , the a/c wasnt working, etc. etc. etc. all in all the truck was/is a total peice of ****..i was nice enuff to offer you to keep 500 for your trouble driving the truck here but you didnt want to do that, you told me i was S.O.L and i wasnt getting shiet back..so i told you that i was gonna try and handle it the only fair way and for you to give half back or i was gonna get all off it back.. so there ya go..i still aint got no money..
it is far from a piece of ****....i can not help the exhaust clamp broke.i offered to fix it and no YOU WON'T GET A DIME BACK.you say what ever you want you know the real story.the only reason you are on here saying **** because that's all you know how to do is run your mouth.THE TRUCK WAS GOING TO BE PAINTED THE SAME COLOR ON BOTTOM NOT WHITE.YOU WANTED IT WHITE AND A DEAL WAS WORKED OUT.THE TRUCK DID NOT LOOK ANY WHERE AS BAD AS YOU ARE MAKING IT OUT TO BE.

YOU CALLED ME BUGGING THE **** OUT OF ME TO HURRY UP AND I TOLD U IM NOT GOING TO RUSH THAT I WOULD DO THE BEST I COULD.

I DON'T GIVE A DAM WHAT ANYBODY SAYS IT DON'T MATTER IF I SELL IT OR NOT.BUT WHAT I CAN SAY IS WHEN THE PERSON COMES TO DRIVE IT THEY WILL BE VERY HAPPY.

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
truck will be getn a 4" exhaust in a week and price will go up.had alot of offers but
i am FIRM at 19,500.EVERYTHING WORKS AND TRUCK HAS THE POWER.I WILL NOT HOLD THE TRUCK FOR ANYONE UNLESS A DEPOIST IS MADE.

THIS TRUCK ran 8.72 @ I40 drag way so there is your power or who ever doubts
the truck.oh about pimp800 saying the a/c didn't work.the vacum line on the valve came off out under the hood is all.i fixed it right there on the spot "he for got to mention that".

LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR WHY HE LOST HIS DEPOSIT.THE TRUCK USE TO HAVE GOLD ON THE BOTTOM AND HE WANTED IT ALL WHITE THAT'S WHY HE LOST HIS DEPOSIT.i have taken this truck on another 600 mile trip since then and it did perfect no problems at all.OH ONE MORE THING....THE A/C BLOWS SO SO COLD IT WILL GIVE YOU A HEAD ACHE.truck will be getn the -12 lines hopefully this week and like i said before if it does the price will go up again.

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wasn't my fault on the exhaust clamp and the **** you complained about could have been fixed when i came back down to pick up the other trucks i bought.like i said for the last time EVERYTHING IS FIXED AND LINED ON TRUCK NOW.

plus it will be getting -12 oil cooler lines and dual oil filter relocation kit and i just came back off another 600 mile trip and it did AWESOME.

your just up set that it wasn't perfect for the money that you were paying and it was a hell of a deal.i'm glad it didn't work out because now i will make more money off of it instead of being low balled.the little things that were wrong hell you could have done them yourself.but you wanted me to fix them right there and i did not have my tools "which was only the exhaust clamp".

when i got home the next day the truck was fixed and everything lined it was just that easy.

·
Banned
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
TRUCK IS SOLD THANKS POWERSTROKE.ORG and pimp800 it brought what i had it listed for so best of luck to you as you say BROTHA......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts