Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a dark shadow gray 06 F250 with about 43K miles on the clock. It has a 4" rancho lift 35" kumhos moto metal 18" wheels, remote start with alarm, fipk cold air intake, arp head studs, the egr cooler has been removed, innovative tuned sct and much more. The truck has black cloth with the silver inserts.

Asking $29500

I will try and get some pictures up asap.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Where's the truck located?

·
Registered
771 Posts
In your sig... Badlander... I beleive Ive seen one at Johnson-Sewall in Marble Falls, TX, if its the same style Im thinking, it looks f$cking SIC!

Do you have any pics?

BTW your 06 is sweet!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya u can kinda see in the background of the pic ive got some ill try and get them uploaded there on here somewhere just dont remeber where

·
Registered
50 Posts
Where is the truck located?

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts

PM sent

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Such a clean truck, too bad I'm locked into one already...

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
I wish this was for sale back in May:doh:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like the Lift , have my truck up for sale too , if i end up keeping it i think im gonna lift it and do wheels so thats only a 4 inch Lift? .............hey at least you have 800 something views to my 60 something ..... Sucks that nothing seems like its moving these days .....have my 04 ZO6 corvette for sale too and nothing so far with that either

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
26500 obo anyone???

My god are you serious, I paid more than that for a bone stock 04 w/the same mileage about 8 months ago.. That makes me sick :doh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts