Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D its gettin a box made next week i will post...

FEELER: the tweeter pods.. If i listed some for sale would anyone buy them? :dunno:

just MMatts 5 1/4 componant sets and a few extra tweets, running off of a Pioneer Double Din... waiting for the box to get made before i put in the 5-channel amp.

:D

-Tom

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Where did you buy the plastic pieces that were molded to fit those two speakers by the mirror, or were they custom made??

What are you offering for sale, I might be interested...pics please...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i can make them for one or two tweets,... i used the factory sill piece and made custom pods and wrapped it in black leather...

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
I'm interested for the right price. I could even send you my existing ones as cores. How much are you thinking about charging?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm interested for the right price. I could even send you my existing ones as cores. How much are you thinking about charging?

Cores would be how i would do it so i can make more.

1 or 2 tweets 120.00 WITH CORE

Same WITHOUT Core 200.00

and i Need to know what tweets are going in due to some are larger than others
Turn around would be one full day...
* can wrap in black vinyl or primed so y'all can paint them.

PM for the Important stuff

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seats are out and the box building begins.... using 2 Pioneer IB Flat 12's should be nice.. pics tomorrow ...

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm thinking about adding some subs to my pickup. Your box looks excellent :thumb: and I'd like to do something similar. Any chance you can post up some dimensions? What will you be using for an amp?

I'm leaning towards Alpines Type-R shallows, I've heard great things about them... The price of the Pioneers makes them very appealing, interested to see how they work in this setup! Thanks for sharing your progress!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts