Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I have my truck 4 sale, sorry I can get pictures I don't have a pc 4 now it's an 05 XL but it has great looks the reason it for sale having problems whit old lady an work is about to end, the truck is Victoria TX now that's where I am working now, truck has alot of mods as u see runs great I u have any ??'s give a call (813) 802 3649 make me an offer. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Nice truck, I would like to have one like that one day.
Good luck on the sale.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
interested

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
damn would love to have that truck and throw some go fast money at it
gotta pay this one off first though

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
sorry to hear about your problems bud. i have mine for sale too but not for those reasons. good luck to you and hope everything works out for ya. btw, whats your bottom dollar for it? you can pm it to me if you want. just wanna know to see if im asking too much for mine lol. :bump:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't have any pics, I am far away from home whit no computer all I have is the iPhone send me ur email and will get you some pics the truck is inthe same way as the video, no problems at all Thanks agian!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here's a new number just in case if any one is interested still text me or call if any question's. (813)313-0332. Let me know!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so finaly got it sold close the deal Saturday morning, thank all you guys that where interest!!!!! :woot: :crazy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts