Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the o5 head light conversion on my truck but trying to find good bright bulbs for them is gettin hard to find I like the brightness of the Sylvania Silverstars but looks like they don't make them yet anyone have some suggestions

·
Registered
342 Posts
they do, the the 9008 and H13 are the same bulb, you may be looking under the silverstar ultras which they dont make yet. the silverstars are nice lights

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I will check the store out again I have had PIAS before and the Silverstars seem to put out just as much light for half the cost.

·
Registered
8,710 Posts
FYI:The H13 is quite possibly the stupidest design for a bulb ever foisted on the public. The terminals are so small that they overheat, even at stock wattages, and melt the plastic housing of the connectors. Higher than stock wattage bulbs are offered, but not recommended.

Cary

·
Registered
342 Posts
Well Im happy to hear that you think that the silver stars are as bright as the piaas cause ive been wondering about that for a while. And for the lifetimes of the bulbs Ive had them in my 350 for 3 years and the 550 for a year and there still fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts