Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what all has to be done to change the stock 03 grille to the 05 grille. I know that you need to trim some off the top and bottom but what else? Someone told me that you have to change the lights as well but I'm pretty sure that I have seen some trucks with only the grille changed.

Thanks, Josh

·
PIPE HITTER
1,472 Posts
Just wondering what all has to be done to change the stock 03 grille to the 05 grille. I know that you need to trim some off the top and bottom but what else? Someone told me that you have to change the lights as well but I'm pretty sure that I have seen some trucks with only the grille changed.

Thanks, Josh
Hey Josh, Welcome to the ORG!

You don't have to change the lights, but you do need to trim the bottom og the grille to make it fit. There is a how-to somewhere here on the site, I'll see if I can locate it for you.

·
Registered
331 Posts
my lights are stock,my brother got mine on e-bay so i'm not sure but the tab's on the bottom were changed ,do a search i know it's been talked about before but you don't have to change the lights i kind of like the double take mine get's from other superduty,s:icon_ford:

·
Registered
24 Posts
They're all over ebay in already cut versions... check it out theres like fifty on there buy it now from some place.... like 300 bucks though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts