Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale Used excel cond 05 Black grill (factory) off my F 350 Shipped to the 48 $200 . Factory headlights clear and silver shipped $200 .............went with a Harley davidson grill and headlights . Please mail me at [email protected] thanks Brian

·
Registered
337 Posts
:worthless[1]:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they are both in good cond............... truck is dirty pic prior to taking off to put on HD stuff

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Shipping is around $40-50 Average the box is large... $115 is a bit to low to not keep it for a spare

·
Registered
241 Posts
yea i hear ya but you can get a brand new one for $218 and for some reason the shipping is only $16. do you have a counter offer?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New for 2and change Ill have to look into that one............ i paid $450 shipped for an HD grill new and that was a good deal i thought , when an individual ships UPS you pay sometimes ALOT more than a buisness depending on how much they do , case in point my FFL dealer has a Roofing supply co and to ship a rifle w/ $5000 insur was for him about $40 the UPS store told me because i brought it there first to get an idea the shipping $130 something PM your Zip and i look into the actual shipping add a bill to that then you can come on my game show lets make a deal .

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually looked into it today i thought they went more , How does $120 Shipped sound im assuming the shipping is going to be at least $20 but your not to far out form NYPlease E mail me [email protected] and il give you my info .

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guys im sorry but the grill is sold pending payment ..........the lights i Have..................the truck i have

1 - 18 of 18 Posts