Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i did a add a circuit for the power got it from auto zone so it powers from the fuse box .......and then for the lights tapped in to the headlight wire so they light up when i turn the headlights on

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
are you looking to get power else where

·
Registered
578 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
here is the add a circuit i did ....i like it because its easy and you didnt have to cut and tap into any wires....cost about 4 bucks has a place for the 2 fuses 1 fuse to replace the one you took out and anothe for the hot line witch is going to the guages and it works great ...guages turn on when you turn the truck on

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
here is the add a circuit i did ....i like it because its easy and you didnt have to cut and tap into any wires....cost about 4 bucks has a place for the 2 fuses 1 fuse to replace the one you took out and anothe for the hot line witch is going to the guages and it works great ...guages turn on when you turn the truck on
Perfect thanks for taking a pic and posting. I wasn't to sure what kind of add a circuit you were talking about but this looks great. Well looks like I'm on my way to Autozone.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
remember to get another fuse...... and the fuse box cover you will have to trim to fit back on because off the add a circuit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts