Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so me and my brother started and knocked it out in about 2 hours or so and that was a little trial and error involved. everything but the blue oval is on, going by ford tmr to get one and sorry i havent washed it in a while, its a little dirty. check it out

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
looks good... i was planning on making mine an 05 clone but now its going to be an 08 clone :thumb: . . .maybe an 11 clone if i like that model better... that looks good though :thumb:

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
looks awesome man, now go to a dealership and see how much $ they would give you for this "2005 F350" just for grins :hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha, no way, i just dropped way to much into engine and bts should be here this week sometime. only problem i have now is rubbing on the bumper with tires......darn, looks like i gota lift it higher now? haha or cut the bumper a little bit but i dont wanna do that.

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Looks great. The only other thing I would do is take the side molding off.:thumb:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
craigslist for bumper and ebay for header panel, lights and grill. and extreme i think i am going to top half black here pretty soon and when i do that im delete emblems and molding and delete chrome and as soon as tranny is in i am going to relift it with deaver or icon springs and hangers and paint axles and stuff.

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
Heck yeah that is going to be nice. Btw I really like how my icon/dr spring ride. And here is a pic of a truck w/ the paint job you want.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
minus fender flares i like that. u know how much lift that is? i dont wanna cut my bumper to turn and i have 10 wide rims so i use 2" spacers. i might take the spacers off for now but im thinking 8" springs and 4.5 hanger from DR will be enough to clear these 40's ? thinking of 22x14 diesels to possibly

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
That looks really good!

·
KING of BLING!
1,630 Posts
minus fender flares i like that. u know how much lift that is? i dont wanna cut my bumper to turn and i have 10 wide rims so i use 2" spacers. i might take the spacers off for now but im thinking 8" springs and 4.5 hanger from DR will be enough to clear these 40's ? thinking of 22x14 diesels to possibly
12" icon/dr kit with 22x14 kmc diesels(black) on 40x15.50 toyo m/t's. So yeah 12" of lift is perfect to clear 40's without hitting the bumper. Or having to space it out. Which doesn't look right to me.:thumb:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
haha, no way, i just dropped way to much into engine and bts should be here this week sometime. only problem i have now is rubbing on the bumper with tires......darn, looks like i gota lift it higher now? haha or cut the bumper a little bit but i dont wanna do that.
aww no i was just kidding! i wouldn't sell it either lol
just bump the bumper out with some washers/shims or take the valance off, thats what i did:doh:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it will hit the chrome part of my bumper. and these wheels are 22x10 american eagles 064 style and could be for sell if ur interested and i would get the chrome diesels not the black or i i kinda like the 22x11 badlands but i need to see them on a truck first before i make a decision about wheels.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looks good man. Congrats.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts