Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a set of 8 motor craft 6.0 injectors bought from a Ford dealership. They have 0 miles on them ended up having blown head gaskets. Truck ended up getting repo'd so now I have parts for a truck I no longer have. Also have brand new o rings, crush washers, 8 injector hold downs and the correct long T40 install torx bit. $1400 OBO, shipping negotiable. Have other parts for sale willing to combine shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Do you have part numbers or a copy of your invoice? Who did you get them from?
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
They look as if they have been run in a motor. The oil in feed O rings are the issue? How long were they in a motor?
Might be interested for my 6.0.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bought brand new from Bowen scarff Ford Auburn wa. They have been installed got the motor to run then the oil cooler blew, installed new oil cooler then figured out we had blown head gaskets. Then it got repo'd. This is my dad's truck just trying to help him out. He spent so much on parts trying to get it back on the road he got behind on payments. The parts we have for sale are parts that we had taken off at the time of repo. Part # is 4c3z 9e527 brm. If interested I can provide my cell # and we can talk more in detail these are legit parts I have no problems answering questions.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Still have these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
29,129 Posts
also
05 6.0 injectors not reman, genuine motor craft
Bought brand new
they are remans and they say reman right on them albeit they are ford remans they are not new like stated Ford only sells remans

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have these and several other parts, at this point I'd take $1200. There just sitting in a box. Let me know. I wasn't aware they are remans, they were bought from a Ford dealership.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts