Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering if I could see some pictures of 05-07 trucks that are leveled and running 18 inch rims with 33 inch tires... i have always run 35's on mine (sig picture) and I am thinking about going down to a 33 but I was wondering if the truck would look weird... so if you guys could help me out and show off your trucks at the same time I would appreciate it.... im going to start looking for tires soon...

thanks

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one is running 33s on an 18 inch rim with a leveling kit?

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
i'v got a '03 leveled and i just ordered 18's and 33's. ill post when i get them if it helps

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright... I had an 03 with 18s and 33s and with a 2inch add-a-leaf it was a tight fit but I liked the look... I just know my 05 sits quite a bit higher than my 03 did... I don't want to buy the tires if they are gonna look weird...

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
What kind of tires are you looking at

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What kind of tires are you looking at
loved my mikey thompson so i might go back to them... running terra grapplers now... not real sure what I want to go with... any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Mines an '03, but you get the idea.. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
I know a lot of people running toyo open country m/t and are happy. They have an aggrrssive tread for mud and snow but don't have terrible road noise. That's what I ordered for mine.
I wouldn't recommend bfg all terrains to anyone. My father and I have both had the tread separate from the tires. Mine destroyed my rear fender, thank goodness for full coverage lol
A few people I knew ran nittos and they wernt impressed. Said tread life was low and traction wasn't great for an a/t tire and the mud grapplers are just too extreme for mostly on road we do down here
Just my two cents tho!

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The nitto a/ts i have seen haven't had good life.. my terra grapplers are doing pretty good tho! and here is my 03 old 03 leveled and some pics of my 05 leveled... i wouldn't think it would be much different.. actually about 2 inches :hehe:

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
Have you ever considered color matched bumpers? I think they would look awesome on your truck!!!

·
Premium Member
4,125 Posts
I've never cared for the 08+ mirrors on 99-07 trucks. I just dont think they go with the lines of the bumpers and grills like they do on 08+ trucks.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've never cared for the 08+ mirrors on 99-07 trucks. I just dont think they go with the lines of the bumpers and grills like they do on 08+ trucks.
I like the way they look.. just waiting to get a set with lenses in them.. don't want to get the ones with out the lenses... but i agree they look better on the 08+ trucks...

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok everyone... I need to buy tires ASAP and I would love to see some pics of 05-07 trucks with level kits and 33s.. I kinda want to drop back down to a 33 but I'm afraid it will look dumb... anyone have a pic so I can see what it would look like

1 - 15 of 15 Posts