Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I have a nice billet once piece insert that came on my 07 f250. The outer chrome on the grille was starting to crinkle so I just bought a whole new shell. I am not going to re-install the billet insert into the new grille. I have no idea what brand it is or how much its worth, hence the reason Im up for trades. I really dont know what I would trade for. I need a egr delete kit, a stock cat pipe delete or a stock cat to gut, or ?? Im sorry I cant upload any pics at the moment, as its blocked at work. I will get a pic up today sometime. The grill requires you to cut the original insert out and install this one. I will just ship the whole grille so you can see how its mounted. I know its probably gonna be pretty $$ to ship since its so bulky. I wish someone close to me would buy it, I would sell it cheap. let me know if your interested in some sort of trade.
thanks
matt

EDIT
I had some confusion on exactly what Im getting rid of. You will get the whole grill..(the shell and billet insert) . Im only "selling" the billet piece because the actual outer grill has the chrome that is starting to crinkle. If you look close at the picture, look on the left side of the grill almost at the top. You can see the wrinkles in the chrome. I dont want people to think that the whole thing is good to go and get the shell and see the chrome has wrinkles in it. The reason I'm not just taking the insert out and selling it is if I was buying it, I would like to know exactly what I needed to cut/modify to install it. I figured someone could lay this one day beside there and see exactly where they needed to cut.

·
Premium Member
19,111 Posts
Sent you a PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts