Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04 turbo 4 sale, The truck has 65,000 miles on it and as far as I know the turbo is original. I am getting my turbo this week and hope to install it this weekend. If anyone is interested let me know. Make me a reasonable offer and pay the shipping and it will be yours. I accept paypal. Thanks Dusty

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
What do you mean, what i am doing? What is it worth I have no idea, make an offer.

i think your the guy that bought that nice after market turbo from some guy on this site, and your going to put that one on. i'm i right? I don't want your turbo, but i know a guy that needs it, but he doesn't have much money

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes Bought the turbo and injectors off the guy and now I have the itch!! He is pulling everything tomorrow night and I am picking it all up this week. I can't wait. I think the turbo's go for around $400 but I am not positive. Tell your friend $300 and shipping and it is his, if not anybody else same deal.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
There is a $400 core on a stock 6.0L turbo. I had a local guy blow one apart yesterday. PM me a price. I will see if he wants to do that or go with the 66/80. If he's not ready to go big I'll send him your way.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Get some pics of the insides so we know how many fins it has... or how much is whistles...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts