Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is an excellent truck the only reason for selling is my wife wants a MINIVAN now that we have a second kid and it is to much to park for her! It is a long bed dually lots of options and yes it is a 6.0 Poerstroke diesel but you wont have the problems because I already took care of them! I did the egr cooler delete-ARP Head Studs-Elite diesel coolant return lines- K&N Cold air intake-Side exit exhaust_ Soft bed cover NO CHIP OR PROGRAMER! I bought a older dump truck to replace it and this one has to go! 120K Miles I used it to pull a 16ft landscaping trailer no heavy hauling. It did have a gooseneck hitch when I bought it and was told it was only used a few times to pull a travel trailer. It has an extended warranty with a year and a half left on it and it is a good warranty! I just used it to have a front axle seal replaced the shop found that the rt front lock out was not working properly so they completly rebuilt the front end totally! Any questions please let me know! $22,000.00obo I have over 5,000.00 in extras on the truck to make it perfect! That is what my payoff is!! All work done at MCS Diesel In pacific partial trade for older truck

Thanks,
Rich
636-575-0164
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts